2.1
Turnaround Time

Ordered Ameo Powerbreather.... waited 4 months....

company sent me a 5.00 dollar snorkle from walmart. After ordering I began seeing complaints about this problem from other people that had ordered same thing. Happened to me, too. The "good" reviews are in bad english structure, makes me believe they are fake reviews from company itself.

Suspect company will close up shop soon, and reopen under a different name. Scammers.

Comments

I also ordered a Swim Training Snorkel I saw on their FB Ad. Supposed to come with a head strap as I swim using Competition style Swim Goggles.

The Snorkel I received was not the color ordered, NO HEAD STRAP, and with side keepers for a Dive Mask. The Strap on Swim Training goggles are small and will not work on the dive style snorkel I received. Contacted them via their CS email.

Reply was patronizing stating that they shipped me an “upgrade” and they were SURE I would like it once received. My reply to their Non-Resolution Reply offered them one more opportunity to resolve before I REPORT this “Wrong Item” No-Resolution To PayPal.

I think the same thing just happened to me. Damn.