filters
Product:

Unishouse - No item no refund
I purchased item for 20€ on this site,i was think that is legally company. Item wasn't shiped per 2 month. After 2 months i received email what item was shipped WTF!!! Avoid this side!!!!if you won't loose yours money!!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 2 days ago.
Reply to reviews
I ordered little live pet wristband on the 24th October so it would be here for xmas for my daughter, its the 10th December now, i emailed three times with no reply until the fourth email stating i want a refund, they said the item isnt in yet & wont be for another two...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 10.

Did you use a credit card or PayPal ? Both offer refunds in certain cases of no delivery. Cut the company off at the knees and take back your money. STOP E-MAILING. You are wa...

I didn't like
  • Will not give me a refund
  • Item is not in after six weeks since purchased
  • Will not reply to emails
#1419658

Unishouse - Refund

Put in an order in October for Xmas presents. Nothing arrived so end of Nov cancelled and asked for refund. I managed to get what I wanted from Argos. I have had 6 emails from them saying to hang on it will be on it's way soon. Each time I have asked for a refund and told them I no longer need the item. Very annoyed now.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 10.
#1419563

Unishouse - SCAMMERS

Complete scam I ordered 2 months ago and still have nothing. I got an email saying your order was shipped but never got anything. I am absolutely furious.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Unishouse - My experience is terrible

Its a scam, money grabbers....purchased items in oct. and all they say when i inquire is oh we can send you US4.00 .
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 02.

Unishouse - Refund

Terriable will never buy again order bk in oct still waiting for items asked for refund still nothing total disgrace
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 28.

Unishouse - Ripoff Company

Stay away... Deceptive business practice
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 26.

Unishouse - Scammer!!!!

Order and pet menu made 24th November 2018 until today yet to receive, saying that suppose to shipped out this coming 2 weeks. After I saw all the review here I can confirm that this is a grains company!!! I have purchase 2 live pet wristband from them also. I have reported to PayPal. Any one can advise how can we report them and get the refund back?
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 24.

Unishouse - Very upset

I purchased an item according to their size chart... Well needless to say their chart was deceiving then they expect the customer to pay the high cost of shipping back to China to get a refund. Beware
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 24.

Unishouse - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE - SCAM

We tried to purchase three items from this business over a month ago. Having had no success with emails, and asking for a full refund we are still waiting! Absolute scammers and down to the tune of £64 plus shipping! AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 21.
1.3